gifts from far away

Yesterday I received a surprise package all the way from South America. My dear friend Julia has been traveling across that incredible continent for the last nine months and bought me a present from each country that she visited. I got a leather cuff from Rio, a necklace from the Amazon Jungle, a ring from Mendoza in Argentina and a belt from Peru. Each, when unwrapped released the wonderful, exotic scent of somewhere far away.

The one gift that I can't stop staring at however, is this wonderful little notebook from Santiago in Chile. It's made of a magnificent soft, blue leather and it smells delicious. The best thing about it though, is that it has my name, along with a two-headed Push Me Pull You engraved on the front.

I shall treasure this notebook. And only write completely brilliant and witty things in it...






0 comments :: gifts from far away