pink room

I've never been much of a girly girl, and when I had a baby girl of my own I vowed to never put her in pink - no matter what! So when she was a super small bubs I dressed her a bit like a boy, and then I'd put girly socks on her or a clip in her hair so people would know she was a girl. Although I still had people asking what 'his' name was... You can't win.

So when it came to her bedroom, I was adamant too - no pink, none! And her room is divine, my husband did some beautiful artwork, my sister crocheted a gorgeous blanket, we've got some antique and some modern furniture and there are teddies everywhere. When I came across these cute rooms for girls on The Boo and the Boy, with the pale pink walls, I must say it swayed my opinion on pink because these are so beautifully and tastefully done.



1 comments :: pink room

  1. I love the one with the bunting on the wall... to pretty!